Forum Index
Home | Facebook | Twitter | Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Batman: The Killing Joke

View previous topic :: View next topic  
whetteon
Landlord

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:58 am    Post subject: Batman: The Killing Joke Reply with quote

I can't help but notice the sheer volume of CGC 9.8's getting plenty of watchers and $'s on the main part of the website. I'm not 100% what the connection here is other than maybe the storyline for the new Batman movie? It IS a key so maybe it's just trending due to the 25 rule.. Think
The Spider
noob

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Batman: The Killing Joke Reply with quote

whetteon wrote:
I can't help but notice the sheer volume of CGC 9.8's getting plenty of watchers and $'s on the main part of the website. I'm not 100% what the connection here is other than maybe the storyline for the new Batman movie? It IS a key so maybe it's just trending due to the 25 rule.. Think

They also announced an animated film months ago:

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2015/07/10/batman-the-killing-joke-gets-an-animated-adaptation

Plus there's also the Suicide Squad movie starting up more interest in Joker again.
whetteon
Landlord

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All positive attention for the comic.

Although surely a cartoon movie wouldn't cause this much attention to be bestowed upon the comic. Think
HBeale
noob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:53 pm    Post subject: CGC 9.4 Reply with quote

I own a CGC 9.4 copy of this book. I want to sell it, but the sold prices on eBay never seem to settle around a number. Just when the price appears to settle, a copy will sell for about 30% higher or lower than the average of the last five copies sold.

On a somewhat related topic, Batman: Three Jokers #2 has so far been a massive flop in the market. The LCS owner here cannot move copies at cover price, despite the seemingly startling revelations in the book.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Movers & Shakers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: