Forum Index
Home | Facebook | Twitter | Community
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IndyCon: FCC video con report!

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
define999
hobbyist


Joined: 28 Mar 2008
Last Visit: 19 Sep 2016
Posts: 519
Location: mad land

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:32 pm    Post subject: IndyCon: FCC video con report! Reply with quote

Thought some of you here might be interested in these? Think

Vid#1
https://vimeo.com/90052385
Vid#2
https://vimeo.com/90065977
Vid#3
https://vimeo.com/90137490
_________________

View my massive comic related links page here...
http://comicbookcollection.webs.com/apps/links/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
whetteon
Landlord


Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Last Visit: 01 Mar 2021
Posts: 7767
Location: Pittsburg, KS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe? Think


















Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ibis
comic broker


Joined: 22 Jun 2008
Last Visit: 15 Mar 2021
Posts: 3895

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never can view videos at Vimeo in Firefox. I ended up downloading them and watching them with Stremtransport.

Yeah... doing comic shows is a lot of work.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
whetteon
Landlord


Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Last Visit: 01 Mar 2021
Posts: 7767
Location: Pittsburg, KS

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ibis wrote:
I never can view videos at Vimeo in Firefox. I ended up downloading them and watching them with Stremtransport.

Yeah... doing comic shows is a lot of work.


Oh man. I went and just advertised the website at a Comic Con and it was a lot of work, nevermind setting up a booth.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
define999
hobbyist


Joined: 28 Mar 2008
Last Visit: 19 Sep 2016
Posts: 519
Location: mad land

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, a ton of work! Luckily Tim had experience doing shows so we didn't spin our wheels much. We set up and broke down as efficiently as possible and time management wasn't an issue. We are thinking that for the future maybe instead of having a ton of wall books we simply show a slideshow of foreigns using a large monitor and a laptop. Might be easier to haul around and have a similar impact. Think
_________________

View my massive comic related links page here...
http://comicbookcollection.webs.com/apps/links/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lscomics
market noob


Joined: 16 Apr 2012
Last Visit: 22 Sep 2014
Posts: 100
Location: NW Indiana

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

define999 wrote:
Yea, a ton of work! Luckily Tim had experience doing shows so we didn't spin our wheels much. We set up and broke down as efficiently as possible and time management wasn't an issue. We are thinking that for the future maybe instead of having a ton of wall books we simply show a slideshow of foreigns using a large monitor and a laptop. Might be easier to haul around and have a similar impact. Think
Wait a minute... did you just call me old? Poke Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
define999
hobbyist


Joined: 28 Mar 2008
Last Visit: 19 Sep 2016
Posts: 519
Location: mad land

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lscomics wrote:
define999 wrote:
Yea, a ton of work! Luckily Tim had experience doing shows so we didn't spin our wheels much. We set up and broke down as efficiently as possible and time management wasn't an issue. We are thinking that for the future maybe instead of having a ton of wall books we simply show a slideshow of foreigns using a large monitor and a laptop. Might be easier to haul around and have a similar impact. Think
Wait a minute... did you just call me old? Poke Laughing


Not old, just experienced! Applause
_________________

View my massive comic related links page here...
http://comicbookcollection.webs.com/apps/links/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
whetteon
Landlord


Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Last Visit: 01 Mar 2021
Posts: 7767
Location: Pittsburg, KS

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got both magazines and they are awesome! It has inspired me to get you those widgets that find foreign comics trending all the more. We could have a future top 10 trending foreign comics section in future magazines.. Think
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
lscomics
market noob


Joined: 16 Apr 2012
Last Visit: 22 Sep 2014
Posts: 100
Location: NW Indiana

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whetteon wrote:
Got both magazines and they are awesome! It has inspired me to get you those widgets that find foreign comics trending all the more. We could have a future top 10 trending foreign comics section in future magazines.. Think
Get on it! Poke Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group